RNAstructure is a product of the Mathews Lab, University of Rochester Medical Center, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics.
Continued development of RNAstructure is made possible by the support of NIH grant R01GM076485.
- Installation Instructions for Linux Systems
- Step-by-step instructions detailing how to install theRNAstructure package on Linux systems.
- Installation Instructions for Macintosh Systems
- Step-by-step instructions detailing how to install the RNAstructure package on Macintosh systems.
- Installation Instructions for Windows Systems
- Step-by-step instructions detailing how to install the RNAstructure package on Windows systems.
- Building Instructions
- Guide to building the programs in the RNAstructure repository.
- Building Requirements
- Guide to external programs or variables necessary to build the RNAstructure repository tools.
- Cleaning the Repository
- Important information about how the RNAstructure repository conducts cleaning operations.
- A complete list of components of the RNAstructure software package, including references to the literature.
- A list of people who contributed to the code base of RNAstructure.
- Interfaces Summary
- A detailed summary of each interface in the RNAstructure repository, including name, location, and building commands.
- Descriptions of the libraries that are built by the RNAstructure repository.
- Detailed descriptions about how each of the Makefiles in the RNAstructure repository work.
- Object Files
- Important information about object file creation when building the text interfaces and Java GUI in the RNAstructure repository.
- Python Library
- This is a quick start guide to using RNAstructure in Python.
- Repository Organization
- Details on how the RNAstructure repository is organized.
- Running the RNAstructure JAVA GUI
- Special considerations to be aware of when attempting to run the JAVA GUI.
- Update History
- History of changes and updates to the RNAstructure repository.